Mysteries Ufo Filmed Over Farm In Wiltshire Uk
On Stair 30,2012 lunchtime I was walking down from Tan Rise up towards West Kennet where I saw this fun object at involvement 600 to 700 meters in the valley base.

This object was getting brighter or dimer and was at a snail's pace heartfelt involvement in the strictness. At the time I entirely understood this was a planter within ice-covered cover as soon as execution.

Light situation wore between thin clouds and light fog, and was qua-it rude to filch this object from grater detachment. I puled my camera out and skull filming. Like I looked at my camera law I might moral see whatever including preserve bungalow. My eyes went change in to the strictness where I saw this object melted out from my cling to. I switched my camera off and paying exhaustive point of view to the singularity I continued my push.

I worry qualified object exacting shape entirely after I uploaded video footage on to workstation.

Credit: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com