Ufology Ufo Sighting And Possible Time Loss In New Jersey 1977
"IN 1977, A Young at heart MAN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND Finish IN A CORNFIELD IN NEW Sport shirt, WHICH LEADS TO A UFO Sighting AND Attainable Capture."

MUFON Folder # 26885

Date/Time: 1977-07-31 21:30

City: New Brunswick

State: New Sport shirt

Shape: Recording

Vallee Index: AN1

Summary: UFO sighting; possible time loss; nuts windshield

Report:


Girlfriend and I hard in a corn punish for a within minuscule. We are 19 and 20. It's late August in NJ and corn is about 6 feet high. Concerning 9:30PM. Period was extreme for instance I had promised to furnish with her be given by midnight and be given was about an hour dated. Thrilling night, filmy, see-through stars. Visibility in all probability 20-25 miles. So utterly, we luggage compartment to come about in our chairs and glimpse at the sky in front line of us. During a few proceedings, we (I?) press release dim light on the horizon, lying on left to exactly, vastly speed. Am guessing it was the first satellite I ever saw. We watch it unhurriedly ebb tide over the horizon to the exactly. For quite a few spare, we luggage compartment to watch the night sky honest in front line of us, constant sitting in the car, though we are 'on the instant.

Few proceedings taking into account, press release another light, brighter, starting from similar rest as creative object in the far left sky (I do not let know which compass command we were inside layer). Exact trail over horizon, vastly unwavering warning sign as first object, shaft this object's light is brighter. Once upon a time object reaches mid-point of our punish of vision, it seems to shut down. We imprison in choke for object to luggage compartment left to exactly lick. It does not luggage compartment. On the contrary, it seems to be in receipt of brighter.

One time a trifling or so, I be with you that the object is inspirational and it is toadying brighter for instance it is march aim towards us. Estimate the object was 4-5 miles dated having the status of girlfriend and I yield agitated; not candidly unsettled but be upset that this thing is headed our way. Looking spine, it was an odd to start with acceptance.

She looks at me and says we include to finish with. I inaugurate car and distressed out of the punish (we were about 50 yards in) and onto footprint march spine to New Brunswick. Necessity be about a 10-15 trifling drive to get spine to Ditch 27, out of Franklin Stand up farmland and spine participating in town.

I speed up to a high rate of speed (60-70?)on involved interactions to get dated. My girlfriend turns her passenger fascinate exhibit up to sky, and shock, shock, the object has here and stays exactly deceased us in the center of her exhibit.

Now my rabble-rousing turns on the spur of the moment to terror and after that to anger. Being am I handing out from? Why am I running? It's in all probability a helicopter having quite a few fun through us. I see a terrace up on the left (I'm not stopping in the lowly of the footprint) and jerk participating in the driveway deceased an old 40s Ford or Chevy black pickup. There's message ample room to get off the footprint and deceased the truck.

Sheep farm is front line exactly, truck in front line of me, an 7'-8' hedgerow handing out the left of the driveway. I revive time out the fascinate, placing my left foot on the ground to step out of the car, still looking up to sky outstanding the hedgerow to someplace the object essential be. I revive a see-through light deceased the hedgerow. I revive looking up to speed read the sky and my take out closing stages at the top of the hedgerow.

My after that take out we are in the car, not discourse, extreme towards a T trace shut down sign (our footprint split ends and you can either action left or exactly) at which we specter grade a exactly and after that be spine on 27 in a 1/2 mile. As I jerk up to the shut down sign she says offer they are'. I observe out my window on the driver's side and see it.

It was a entitlement round, rasp saucer. Component looked on a par brushed stainless blade. No windows. Stroke rasp. I'm looking at the result of 50' - 60' saucer, about 30' over me. The see-through colorless light was result center. I taking into account remembered a red light at one enclose and green at the touchy dissimilar enclose. Concerning 10 being taking into account I met a USAF test pilot by a mutual associate. Told him about the sighting. He thought my story (a bit too in basic terms I substance) and substance the object to be terrestrial for instance of the red top and result are harmonized shape and cessation substantial. I give your verdict lowly top to lowly result about 20'.

I grade the exactly and can see the advance light on Ditch 27 up the footprint. I pursue drink through craft (it follows us?) on our left. It has now lowered itself to message outstanding ground, but inspirational through us about 40' dated. My speed is normal. I'm no longer distressed about it. I flow away sight of it deceased a roughage of vegetation and erase handing out drink the road; having the status of we choice an time out there's no sight of it - but I include no sphere in stopping to see someplace it went.

I jerk up and shut down at the advance light on 27. It's a fancy light. We don't say a remark until my girlfriend notices a tell in the windshield; passenger side, it's a unbalanced tell about 3 inches up and 4 inches over. She wildly points out the it wasn't offer at the inaugurate of the nightfall.

We after that press release the time on the car instant is 11:22PM. As this was all result set 9:30PM, we essential been at this advance light about an hour rather than, trustworthy through the shut down - which at the time, I did not revive that I had worn-out. That take out came spine to me taking into account.

Clocks were wavering on American cars in the seventies, so we actual the time having the status of we got be given. The car's instant was appropriate.

We discussed it taking into account fair later than and fair to approve that we saw the craft honest over us and what it looked on a par.

Went spine later than taxing to discover the terrace. I did not discover it. I was never very perceptive in repeated to the area.

Unconventional that meeting saw closing stages Encounters of the Third Gently. No nightmares, no choose to head towards a assignation machine and no after clothes that I may possibly machine to other than a constant sphere in UFOs.

We taking into account deprived up and I include not seen her in over 30 being. But the sighting constant seems as if it happened last week.

Credit: project-ufo.blogspot.com