Ufo Sighting In Everett Washington On July 4Th 2013 I Also Saw The Lights Previously Reported From Enumclaw
UFO SIGHTING IN EVERETT, WASHINGTON ON JULY 4TH 2013 - I ALSO SAW THE LIGHTS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED FROM ENUMCLAW.

I was in the backyard moving stuff around and stood up to watch the fireworks for a second when I noticed 2 bright, reddish lights moving across my horizon facing the Cascades from the Lynnwood/Everett area. I immediately thought it was strange when both lights continued to streak instead of falling if they'd been fireworks. I followed the flight path through the tree line until both faded out of sight. The objects were too far away to see any details. Both objects had a continuous light unlike planes whose red lights pulse. I then noticed 2 more objects with the exact same appearance following same trajectory as the first two but starting slightly more North. They may have been military jets flying directly away from us, causing us to only view directly at the rear of the engine without the ability to see the trail.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.