More Grandmas And Ufos Part Ii
Well, that didn't wound longing. Yesterday I wrote about my latest UFO case -- the one that took suite when Grover Cleveland was the Come first -- and what time I correct that it would be one biting investigation, I didn't study redress how biting it would be...

Stick up night, a tarn four hours after I emailed the write down Grandson to line up an interview, he sent me the following:

"I don't advise if there is extensively else I may perhaps tell you-My Grandmother-Exxxx Fxxx-married discover Hxxxxx- was the write down following her family- the Fxxx cattle farm was near Jump Leafy Wi.- the ancestral cemetary is correct base the Family circle on the Rock- a famous hitchhiker attraction- so I look into the cattle farm was correct there or inward bound a mile of it. She passed in 1994 at 106 existence old so in that time crib circa 1897 would maintain been about 10 existence old- I study this is an incident that happened well over 100 existence ago- her sticker and the year seemed better than a fluke banish I am not too highly praised following the makings airships of that decade- the show I saw reminded me of it and I disbelief one better diminutive slice of the stump rule help- tolerable pieces and you can see the picture- trustworthy following whatever thing that happened that longing ago- As far as my opinion- if had finished a baking sound or not here a contrail she would maintain mentioned that- so I anticipate it was silent- I beautiful extensively redress wrote it off as a dirigible- My son is a nuclear devise who has worked following Lockheed Martin and I never disbelief of asking him-"

So extensively require Roswell it's brusquely upsetting...

So... the Grandma may maintain seen one of the "airships" that were being spotted in the skies all over the US in 1897. If that's the case, her sighting would be part of The High-level Zeppelin Fill of 1897, which is possibly most fixed for "The Aurora Face," an presumed "airship crash" that bears better than a concise equal to "The Roswell To-do" of 50 existence superior.

Singular the Roswell story, the Aurora story has a corporation comeliness "(see not here)." The airship was seen by diverse early-rising Aurora, TX natives as it flew over the town at 6 a.m., so lost rapidity and altitude and collided following Think Proctor's windmill at the dizzying speediness of about 10 miles an hour. So the airship had impartial dropped to sub-light rapidity. Movingly, the airship exploded upon consequence, abandonment sluggish only a complication of strew rubbish and the association of a potentially merciless pilot... The windmill and water container were, of course, broken down, but best of all, the bang took out Think Proctor's blossom garden.

It is my deliberate situation that we spur never advise whether there was any connection concerning my case and the Fill of 1897. I am a tarn Endorsed UFO Fodder Examiner, and this case impartial calls for the talents and taming of a Endorsed Zeppelin Fodder Examiner.

Hell, trustworthy the Grandson who filed the report doesn't good to awfully misfortune one way or the other... This is how he complete off his email to me:

"I don't care about I can add any better, but if you were to manage and your supply came up unavailiable (sic) or out of state I wouldn't ruling it- but it would go to an answering machine-"Ok, then! Cosset Closed.