Ufo Sighting In New York New York On June 21St 2013 It Was Green Blue Appeared Diassapeared And Reappeared
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - IT WAS GREEN BLUE APPEARED DIASSAPEARED AND REAPPEAREDI was making a video of the moon and notice that the moon was pulsating, popping in and out I never saw that before, my real interest is to ask if you have had reports of the moon pulsating like this video shows. There were lights in the sky but I couldn't capture on video. I made a second video but the light wasn't in it. This light looked like a star that moved from east to west then stopped suddenly and shine like a star, it never moved since then. The Object next to the moon I thought maybe lens flare but it moved and returned. After watching the video I realized the pulsating sound seem to coincide with the pulsations from the moon. Please let me know if you have seen the moon behave like this.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.