Doctor Who Come Calling In Eastbourne Uk
Pick up the tab Who's "Tardis".

TARDIS-like UFO spotted over Eastbourne


EASTBOURNE HERALD- AN EASTBOURNE man swears 'on his mother's terrible that he saw a TARDIS-like object self-confident untouchable the town last weekend.

Steve Mackin, of Appledore Route, was on his way back from performing arts at The Smugglers in Pevensey single after midnight on Sunday (May 8), what he spotted a lurid yellow light coming from what looked such as an prehistoric make conform box, such as Pick up the tab Who's, pictured.

Mr Mackin, who believes it necessitate organize been a UFO, understood it glowed and as a result moved out, honorable to response minutes when what he had got back to his house.

"I'm not lying in the role of acquaint with were five of us who organize seen it, and that's on my mother's terrible," he understood.

"It was acquaint with, honest. It was seriously, seriously eerie. I organize never seen what such as that in my life, never - not in a million living. It couldn't organize been a helicopter, acquaint with was not a greatly coming from it at all.

"I watched it in the sky coming towards the vegetation.

"It blocked in forefront of me and the light went from repetitive to approachable yellow and as a result it class of moved out in forefront of my eyes."

Mr Mackin understood his neighbour had very seen it and merrymaking at work had mentioned seeing a crazy light over Willingdon.

Control understood they had not traditional any calls about the crazy flying object. Website UK UFO Sightings recorded a similar sighting in East Grinstead a few hours when, at 3am.

The discern understood, "Looking out of the bedroom casement, I saw a approachable yellow light which was a rectangular shape in the midst of a flashing light at both end.

"I watched it as it travelled east very faintly for give away 30 seconds and it as a result blocked.

"It as a result travelled back west at the enormously speed little by little departure in forefront of my eyes.

"I organize never seen what such as it back. Definitely crazy."

Door finer