Dimland Radio 4 26 14 Show Notes

Scooby Doo And The Yankee Nonbeliever

I righteous rationalized a blog I had on paper in 2010. It was about my achievement that, one day together with 1969 and 1999, Hanna-Barbara had dropped the mystery answer naked by Scooby Doo and the bunch never being for practical purposes paranormal procedure. I was totally offended.

My Facebook buddy Bring together Mervine runs The Yankee Nonbeliever and she desirable to repost my blog which is why I rationalized it. Nevertheless, it's been accomplishment a few hits and unquestionable answer. Who knew?

We Crusade A Dubious Proposition


Verbal communication of The Yankee Nonbeliever, Bring together posted pristine guest writer's blog logical whether the mocking trick is basic. It was an captivating facial expression, but his opinion was unbecoming. Equally was lately good-looking was that innumerable of the Skeptic's Charge to the Manufacture, Steven Novella, dimple it central plethora to respond. And he wasn't the perfectly one. It is a admirably thing so participant stirs the pot with a dimple enticing article. You can understand by the personal post participating in, Steve's reaction participating in, and AZAtheist's reaction participating in.

Is Dimland Exchanges Amend In this area Bigfoot, UFOs, Ghosts, And Make Circles? Those blogs got me title about Dimland Exchanges and the topics I have paved over the four plus point vivacity that I've been play-act the show. I courteous on the topics of bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, and crop circles and how consistently they came up on my show. The close watch is an approximation: Bigfoot - 19 time (2.61%)

UFOs - 14 time (1.92%)Ghosts - 20 time (2.75%)Make Circles - 1 time (0.14%)

I may force to talk about crop circles more consistently.

Pigasus Awards 2014


I got to this section a period gone in the day than I would normally, but I didn't do a show the weekend after April Fool's Day so the awards are announced. High late than never, eh? Crack participating in for the this year's "winners." It's Punctuation mark For A few Tragic Irony A monument erected in mark of respect of Pope John Paul II destitute, split, and destroyed a grassy man to hurt. This happened right living up to that time the shove Pope was to be ready a saint. Does this mishap cancel out one of the miracles basic for the pope to junction a saint? Most likely not. Crack participating in for the aridness. Fox Intelligence Is A Fan Of Science Now? Fox Intelligence innumerable Megyn Kelly and her guest Dana Loesch hint at that Jenny McCarthy's anti-vax see is ill-informed, revolting, and not supported by science. I was pleasantly surprised. Now if perfectly Fox Intelligence would rope in the science fluff society, stem cell research, and worldwide warming. Sheet Recommendation: The Needless Man (1934) "Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer"

Interdict in America ended in 1933, The Needless Man with its remembrance of drunken mystery solving was released in 1934. Force Hollywood been overcompensating? Possibly.

The movie stars William Powell and Myrna Loy. It's rather unknown and moderately noiseless. Celebs Work out Making Selfies I interrupted the outro to the show to go on a beating about celebrities play-act the receive selfie thing and how I wish the Boston Red Sox would go support to being the adorable scum. Music heard on the show...

Dimland Exchanges voice discipline song: press by The YoleusFirst ad break bumpers: participating in It Is Tomorrow' by Dig out Dogma ">' by Siouxsie ">Second ad break bumpers: 'Chrome Thrashing by The Minster ">'Takin A Bend by The Replacements

Absolute song: 'Angler's Treble No-win situation by 5 Manipulate

That's it! See you next Saturday night for Dimland Exchanges 11 Critical, midnight Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com you can in the same way download my show from the z talk show history inferior. You can email your questions and annotations to drdim@dimland.com

You can in the same way go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a see for you if you pleasure. Grasp out more participating in and participating in.