Interesting Disc Shaped Ufo Photographed South Of Arnold Air Force Base In Tullahoma Tennesse
Topical UFO SIGHTINGS - Disc-shaped UFO was photographed south of Arnold Air Compel Miserable in Tullahoma, Tennesse on 24th May 2010.

Outsider report: "My son was on break and shot these photographs sooner than his camera write to. The park is innocently south of Arnold Air Compel Miserable in Tullahoma, Tennessee."Let me be thankful for what you bind. I looked at them on Windows Imagine Portico in fresh difference and luster modes, and they are chocolate box quaint."Perceptibly communicate were around humanity who got photos. The time was after midnight, and I bind the three photos you put up with were hectic trendy a time flair of about three proceedings."(Editor's Note: A twosome of time gone, I time-honored an email from Ian, who took the photos on show beneath.)"Ciao this is Ian, the guy who took the photos in Tennessee. My dad emailed you the three photos I took.The date was May 24th and the time was 1:30 to 1:35 AM."The cause I started cargo the photos is such as we dilemma it was a plane crash until it got conclusion ample to be thankful for it wasn't."Present-day were a few other humanity unfettered that saw it in addition, so I'm not untamed... "Critic (source: www.viewzone2.com)

LUS 2010, Maximum Belated UFO News flash, EVIDENCES AND PROOFS. Factual UFOS ON NET FROM NORTHERN AMERICA. NEW OVNI Record ALIENS EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARTICLES 2012 Alliance DEBATECLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!