Ufo Sighting In Monmouth Maine On July 7Th 2013 Shortly After 1 Am Let Dog Out And Saw A Stationary Blob In Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN MONMOUTH, MAINE ON JULY 7TH 2013 - SHORTLY AFTER 1 AM LET DOG OUT AND SAW A STATIONARY "BLOB" IN SKY. GOT BINOCULARS, MUCH SMALLER, COULD SEE HORIZONTAL OVAL SHAPE WITH MINIMUM FIVE LIGHTS, PULSATING, I BELIEVE CENTER LIGHT WAS RED. LIGHTS SENT SPIKING BEAMS. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS!

The dog woke me at about 1 am needing to go out. I put her out and saw a large, "blob" of light in the sky, much, much bigger than stars or satellites. I went to another part of the house and got binoculars. When I returned the light was much smaller, closer to the size of a star. I trained the binoculars on it and saw an object with a horizontal, oval shape that had I believe five lights, adjacant in a horizontal line,the center one I believe was red. All of the lights were pulsating and sent spikes of light up and down. I woke my husband but when he got to the window, the object was gone. As he went back to the bedroom, I again spotted a moving light and trained my binoculars on it. It was the same object I had just observed. I saw it very briefly again and then it disappeared. I really don't know what I was looking at. The object appeared to move left to right, from the large "blob" to the smaller sized light. Then it moved away in a northerly direction. I remain perplexed by the incident. I keep replaying it in my head, but have not yet figured out what it might have been.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.