Kharghar, Sec 27, Near Gurudrawa, Near ISCON Temple, Before Tata Cancer Institute, Above the Golf Course. Latitude - 19 3'15.80"N Longitude - 73 3'36.45"E August 2014, Time 4-4:30 Am in morning, Black Triangle hovering, Silent, Three Pulsating Lights - Green, Blue, Red. Rotating - Anti-Clock wise - Slow motion, Duration - 1 min, Was returning from Office, when I saw the lights, My driver also saw it. When I just thought to click from my Mobile Camera the picture, It just vanished. As if my thoughts were being read by it. Also I asked my driver if he could see the rotating lights in the sky, he said yes. The Triangle UFO Just Vanished. Witnessed by me & two different Drivers. Happened on two different days in morning hours. After 2-3 days at 5:10 in the morning, My Battery of my Clock had drained out, when I had replaced a new one. It was Thursday. On Friday my Flat members came to my house to meet me as I had just shifted. when i narrated my incident of Battery draining, 2 other Flat owners were surprised as 2-3 days back their batteries had also drained out. Its pretty surprising. There is an Air force base nearby. I can distinguish between An Aero-Plane " trbidi="on">
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: ufoproofs.blogspot.com