Ufo Sighting In Gilroy California On May 28Th 2013 3 Orbs Hover Over Gilroy Ca
I walked out my front door after hearing something outside my window. I looked across the field and observed 3 bright light low in the sky NW of where I stood. Luckily I had a camera in my truck and ran to get it. I then filmed 3.30 minutes of the objects hovering. They were in a triangle shape and move together so I thought it was a single craft until the one to the farthest right made a path to the north and disappeared. Then the one to the left did the same. Eventually the one left also did the same. I watch the sky often and have never seen aircraft in this area like this before. I walked back inside to look at the video and heard a couple jets fly over. Now it is pretty silent. Oh, also, while I was outside the neighbors horses were acting very strange.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.