Black Triangle Sighting In Albuquerque New Mexico On November 10Th 2010 In 2007
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO ON NOVEMBER 10TH 2010 - IN 2007, SAW 3 TRIAGULARCRAFT AT TREETOP LEVEL, NEAR OLD TOWN. NEARLY EVERYDAY FOR LAST 2.5 YRS. WAS FLASHED 17X IN ONE SIGHTING.

I believe I've been seeing UFOs since childhood, in Santa Fe, NMm. The star The star However, in 2007, I saw three white trianglar craft hovering, silent, for approx 10 min. Then in 2008, I saw in my head, while fully awake, the face of an aliens head, lasted approx 2-6 sec. And has never again occurred. In 2010, I began seeing flashes of light near the star of Orion in November of 2010. It started with on flash, then 17 in one sighting. I would get flashed atleast 2-4x a night, always around 4:40-6 a.m. this has been going for quite sometime. I have moved, worked in different parts of the city, and I feel its followed me. I put myself in a grid-like map, so to speak, and they are always there nearby. I even saw the same lights in Santa Fe this summer, so in a different city, its there. The flashing has lessoned, but not the visual sightings, like a star. They let me see them, then dim out as they make their way through the sky. I would really. Cate.to speak someone. Thank u.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.