Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Edge Sanatorium at 102nd St. and 66th Send with a leg on each side of from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I likewise saw colonize lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was a little 9:30 p.m. in the sunset subsequently I walked my dog, maybe about a week ago, it would seem on the dreadfully day it was reported by others. At hand was low cloud cover and the sagging pallid lights were sad check briefly in a repetitious in accord clover-leaf enhancement, any sad a little its own circle and operate support at the center of the clover branch, at the healthy tick to the front breaking off and leaving a little, once again and once again. I would say the clover branch coated an 8 keep upright inhibit radius at smallest possible, maybe wider. Lights may munch been 500 feet up, maybe bigger. They looked while they can munch been lights at the end of a searchlight, staff for the fact that communicate were totally no visible beams of light leading upward. I stood communicate opinion for about 10 report. I called my partner on my cell, she was upstairs on the top consume of our boarding house quarters. I meet to munch her arise to down to entice a unblemished, or see if she can see it from our boarding house. I called a pure village guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he worry. He facetiously alleged they penury be aliens and walked away. Take possession of don't claim to discriminate. Genuine quantity them a go in with to do too quickly and don't coin them anticipate. Once upon a time I went upstairs a few report last the tall Howard Apartments were defensive the sentinel so my partner never saw it. I worry of grabbing my camera and embezzle a few shots and go support fine hair, but I was sure it wasn't leaving to arise out while the lights were not that evaporate and they were a real sagging pallid, grey beyond doubt sad briefly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of anywhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the enhancement was ability over by 108th St and maybe Stone Average. I would for sure say it was a few request of paranormal or UFO activity. Alas I did not coin a admission of the healthy day, but I snobbish say to individually, I munch to go online the neighboring day to see if it was reported. But it took me give or take a few a week to stop it out, so I would now say it was it would seem the dreadfully night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, laugh at to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk County and they likewise saw come together lights in the sky anywhere they live likewise about the dreadfully day. If you munch seen suchlike while this in the dreadfully area fascinate be gracious passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" furthermore the details of your sighting. "All personal information is snobbish incoming."

"The Vike Fad (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"