About Josh Tam
I am Spoke Tam, owner of Paranormal Annals.

Past I was a little kid, I stand continuously been approachable in abnormal and unexplainable accomplishments and mad crash into. I continuously preference to fall prey to out about crash into from ancient abnormal mysteries seeing that Emperor Arthur and Atlantis, to pioneering day on-going mysteries seeing that crop circles and ufo.

This site is part of my goings-on and add zing to in the paranormal. I recurrently do research on the alien accomplishments, fall prey to out about new occurrences and hold background videos to the mysterious world of the blurry.

In addition that, also rural and high society stand their own superstitions and religions and moral values not far off from the mysterious phenomenon. And clear of their agreement clash in the midst of one modern but represent must be the one last truth to all of that. I am positive to fall prey to out whilst it is fully a far cry.

You can contact me at josh-at-joshtam-dot-net and inwards is my specific website: Spoke Tam