Ufo Sighting In Milton Wisconsin On September 13Th 2013 Orange Object Moving With No Sound No Strobes
UFO SIGHTING IN MILTON, WISCONSIN ON SEPTEMBER 13TH 2013 - ORANGE OBJECT MOVING WITH NO SOUND, NO STROBES, CHANGED DIRECTION

My son and I were camping, sitting outside at the campfire and I noticed an orange glowing object immediately to the west moving due north, I told my son to look quickly, we watched it travel due north for about a minute then it turned heading northwest and within another minute it disappeared with a small flash of white light. During the entire duration of the event there was absolutely no sound from the object and no sign of normal aircraft navigational lights or strobes.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.