Black Triangle Sighting In Converse
Came outside through the front door to feel how cold it had gotten, as I looked up towards Orien's Belt and I saw blinking lights in red, green, blue, white above the neighbors tree across the street as I thought I was seeing a UFO. Called my partner to come and verify the sighting. I seemed to just hover or stay in the origial place I saw the lights for about 20 minutes, then it moved a little towards the south and stayed there for about 10-15 mins. I got the binonculars out and my cell camera. Saw the lights blinking bright in binonulars and with my eyes without and with my glasses and took 2 pictures with my cell phone, checked my picture and the light is in it. My partner verified the blinking lights and agreed with me that I have seen my first UFO. I checked at 12:05 am and the object with lights had moved farther away towards the south. I was very excited to see the lights as was my partner. I came inside so I could not see the lights anymore. I checked outside again at 12:40 am and the bright blinking lights were hovering way under but in direct line with Orien's Belt.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com