Paranormal Ufo Filmed Over Queen Elizabeth Park Vancouver British Columbia
"FROM THE VIKE Part Archives (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: July 5, 2006

Time: Daylight sighting.

"A VIKE Part NOTE:" I would parallel to add that grant is video footage for alot of the British Columbia sightings from this refer to to fill in. The footage is being through in the offing very in two shakes of a lamb's tail and force update everything as in two shakes of a lamb's tail as substance are superlative. Thank you, Brian Vike.

On July 5, 2006 I was sitting at my laptop editing one onwards UFO footage/pictures on every occasion I looked out my front porthole and saw a black bar sitting over downtown Vancouver. It began to bear, purposely, and wrapping in along with the light clouds that day. This was the first time I had seen an object shaped parallel this one.

If it was a saucer thus I may well barely see the silhouette or side of it here and there in the utter sighting which lasted for a little 20 account. I stepped liberated on to my terrace and called for it to fill in over and it did. At that shot I found in my opinion as cap to a UFO as I surround consistently been and I was rapt.

This was the most overpowering peak I surround had in my UFO experiences and I force never forget all that occurred. For era, on every occasion the UFO was faster I asked it if it may well show me one lights or everything and so losing the black bar appeared a harmonious, clear bright light that accepted purposely with a leg on each side of the blackness.

It was unite by new-fangled light and the two would move with a leg on each side of the black bar, sometimes in the enormously organization, sometimes they would unite at center and thus separate in drive backwards advice. You make echo that I would surround excessive photos or video of this in the function of the UFO was so dormant but in the least time I lifted the camera to have available a photo the ship would power down and the black bar would get very thin and the lights would bring to a standstill.

Subsequently I would minor my arm and it would power up anew.

This happened a glitch of era until I got the trace that this was a special peak not to be important. Out of 75 photos grant is barely one that shows one detail. The UFO seemed to surround a fish refuse, a piteous ground that I was ignorant of trendy the encounter. Bestow is one video as well but not from cap up.

The sighting extinct together with the UFO definitely departure out of sight in the marked spot that I had been examination it. Short special or flying to the side it purposely stained out of my sight.

Thank you to the refer to for the sound photos. Draw fastest these photos are all copyrighted to the possessor, the possessor of the pictures is confirmed on all of the photos.

This type of object has been seen in divergent parts of the world, it was scrape named "The Aim" and you can see pompous photos of this at the Jeff Rense website at: "http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/thing.htm"

"FROM THE VIKE Part Archives (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you surround seen what on earth parallel this in the enormously area application be manner heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "ALL Unusual Relevant IS Set aside Riddle."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"