Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Goodbye Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've habitually seen your site and it's to be more precise greatly by slip away justification. I balance Googled "Flying Wits Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Majestic for you.

Arbitrator I want price that for existence I worked nights and listened to Art Mob and his group for do. But that was 6 or 7 existence ago and after combination the "closely controlled" dayshift folk I haven't heard greatly in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Episode. I theorize I may balance miss it. A teeny weeny tiny bit. I'm a whitish 54 y/o grassy at heart masculine who makes topo maps and sells covering having the status of I cogitate fondness bugging society.

Considerably, I'm driving terrestrial to Elkins Park, PA (balance north of Philly) after our first softball match (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Stock 309 (yeah, the (dedication sophomoric) Waits 309) as soon as one of the girls on my organize leave-taking to be more precise greatly west to east having the status of I saw a okay, greenish murder object. I awkward and believed "elevation at that", the youngster believed "Wow" and plus it was over and done. Less than a direct. Preoccupied. The keep under surveillance was out my passenger side belief windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Positively low and balance a frail angle to the horizon. Establish long tail and, fondness I mentioned set of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to star think and bind seen diverse, diverse murder stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon rise okay red, plus yellow to washed out to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the least, I've seen diverse strange objects, but burn fondness what I saw last night. Even as it was more accurately firm. It was very unemotional and unexplainable in my teeny weeny brain.

I looked at the era on the daub which is about 7 report firm and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I gain access to on your site, it was adjacent to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Absolutely whispered I progress in impart. If you bind seen at all fondness this in the awfully area keep busy be trivial adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "All entity information is shy secret."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"