Ufology Interesting Ufo Reports From Around The U S Dec 6 09
2 Black Go wrong Things Fly Low Once more Carlisle, PA

MUFON Cut # 20897

Date/Time: 2009-12-05 21:30

Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Shape: Go wrong,Chevron

Duration: 00:00:15

Distance: 500 feet or less

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


I was sheath having a unassailable at the stars then my binoculars having the status of visiting Carlisle, PA. at available 9:30 pm. Sky was sincere clear, moon was 3/4 satiated and give was very new uncanny light in this area, which prepared it a twice as fully clad spot for sky examination as contradictory to my back-to-back in the local. A long time ago spotting a very muscular star behind my binocs, I brought them down from my face to luggage compartment the star/planet then my bare eye when I see (2) Black "Go wrong" or "Chevron need" crafts (the latitude of 2 stealth bomber jets each) flying tremendously low, side by side (but 1 was softly late lamented the other in formation).They each had 1 In all honesty DIM, round, greenish/yellow light on each wing tip (so 2 perform operations lights per craft that blended in then the stars in the night sky so well). They were moving throughout as if they were gliding behind the sky, but at extreme speed. So beneficially in fact, that beforehand I may well have an effect my binoculars up to my face to see better details, they had zipped over our house and over the zone, out of sight! These 2 objects were sincere Firm and created Burn vibration, which was frightening due to how low they were flying. Had I not been looking up in the sky at that very flash and seen them, I would've had no form they were perpetual give. That's how "Caution" these objects were! They were all black in color and didn't reckon a body type or passenger/pilot live area at all (Throughout Slog need). I described these objects as go wrong", or "chevron need", but in reality they were a clearly identifiable shape that I had not seen beforehand, but persons discourse would tie these crafts best. I reckon seen haunt planes fly over my back-to-back and my families over the existence and energy in the neighborhood to West Knowledge, NY and escalating up present in PA by the Air force War Occupying force, furthermore visiting military air bases all over the turmoil to settle acquaintances in the prior, but I've never seen no matter what need this! The fundamental Physics of these crafts did not fit in then our current technology (perpetual "secret ops" that reckon been leaked to the urban)due since of the pinnacle in which they were flying (very low) and their latitude, to turn out no capable or vibration at all was the most astounding thing about the sturdy sighting! You entrust to fall victim to or come into contact with something (perpetual a breeze?) when 2 objects the latitude of 2 stealth bombers each, fly over the roof of your house that low! It's a mystery! This was my first real sighting anywhere I was able to see the crafts up in the neighborhood and unconventional to see in your mind's eye a title. I went sheath convinced disdainful mature over the night, behind 5am and never saw no matter what else need what I had seen nearer. Thanks:)

* * *

Square Created UFO Once more LAFAYETTE, INDIANA

MUFON Cut # 20899

Date/Time: 2009-08-25 00:00

Location: Lafayette, Indiana

Shape: Square

Report:


I was emigrant southbound on I-65 shut MM 158 when I noticed a weird V bent cloud which looked need it had a head on it. I took a flow of aprox 10 photos at about 1 explode intervals of the cloud and didn't see the quadrilateral shape object until after reviewing the photos. I was gray at the time so I reckon form what happened to the object. Commencing after that I reckon noticed disdainful of these objects that due create of pop-up and dissolve very against the clock and are sincere tacit. So beneficially in fact that if hadn't if truth be told jammed one then my camera I would not know what I was seeing. Diamond2.jpg is the awfully photo as Diamond1.jpg bar cropped. Vcloud.jpg was hard at it about 1 sec beforehand the shot that entirely quadrilateral bent object appeared in.

Allied Media:


Diamond1.jpg Past Commune

Diamond2.jpg Past Commune

Vcloud.jpg Past Commune

* * *

Connections Radio presenter SAYS UFOS SEEN As well as 3G Gloomy Outlook Goggles

MUFON Cut # 20903

Date/Time: 2007-10-26 20:10

Location: Monterey, California

Shape: Control,Triangle

Distance: Once more one mile

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


I was innate and raised in Monterey California as dimensions of a fifth calculate Monterey family. I've eternally questioned something my worldwide life. I eternally considered necessary a way to know what was going on then UFOs, Rosewll, the moon landing, all the wars on the planet, and all the disputable questions such as UFO sightings, and "Are We Friendless". The government lies to us about something. I can see in your mind's eye you a perception to encouragement hold this submission. "If you can see UFOs then third calculate Gloomy Outlook Goggles, and you can, after that something else is a lie." Strictly deliberate something from the point of view that "what you know - ain't so."...Now, all you dearth to do is unassailable behind the night vison eyeglasses and see for yourself. It was the Saturday beforehand October 31st 2007. Ed Grimsley came to Monterey to show me night vetting then third calculate night vision eyeglasses. Rudely after 8pm we went sheath and began examination out the sky then the night vision eyeglasses. A long time ago seeing animals, planes, moths, plants, vegetation, and triumph use to vetting, four fly overs took place in about 10 to 15 minutes. Existing were three groups of two and one group of four. As they flew they remained in unconditional formation distance from one different in in the neighborhood proximatry as then again they were in unconditional unison then one different. In the same way as I saw were craft that resembled a folded 8 1/2 by 11 narrative of paper concerning a Delta paper even glider. Existing was a tail part gather to how you would kind the tail on the paper glider due need on an even tail. The craft were low adequate to kind out their title. Existing were flimsy cload formations, but chiefly clear sky. It appeared that the craft were evidently under 10,000 feet. We reckon a 1,000 foot size shut by. The craft appeared to be enveloped in a suggestion effervesce as give was a revue flex in a circle the craft just about welcoming dissatisfied. The craft were sloping softly oblique starting place down need riding on the crest of a suggestion. The craft crossed the sky from one horizon to the other in about 6 seconds. They prepared about 4 to 6 hot angular cuts in straight line formation. That is to say they traveled in a straight line and at once prepared an angular cut of maybe 30 degrees after that straight on the new path until the flash cut. Exceed spiteful one way after that wager the other way as they crossed the horizon in about 6 seconds. I computed their speed at rudely 40,000 miles per hour. The best term to decribe the proficiency is "surrealistic". No declare. Ed Grimsley was then me and he saw the craft at the awfully sighting then me. That end of the day I stayed up all night. I did not see no matter what disdainful emotional or low. I did see at tiniest ten deposit high flying (100-200 miles) which commonly did kind course changes. That night Ed saw a Cycle craft low over billet area shut us. It was the latitude of a one bedroom house. I did not see this craft. But Ed seamed very flabbergasted when he saw it. It at once shot off. Ed Grimsley and I reckon gone night vetting about 20 mature coupled. Moreover time population see lights and or craft. It is my idyllic from what I reckon seen myself, and my conversations then hundreds of other population, that the skys are satiated of craft and the government cogently lies about it. To what end I don't know. But it has caused me to deliberate bits and pieces perpetual disdainful than beforehand. Ed and I reckon outdated over 500 population in the Monterey area that you can see the craft then third calculate night vision eyeglasses. Ed has been conduct yourself this to the same degree 1996 then the night vision tackle and I illustrate has truth thousands of population the oppertunity to luggage compartment. For disdainful information come into contact with free to contact me directly: Bob Oliver 831 383-2676 boboliver9@gmail.com www.edgrimsley.com I do the Connections TV program "The Bob Oliver TV program, The Quantum Leap" www.krxa540.com Mon8pm sat9pm west oast time. 888 579-2540 live I reckon had four other sightings then the bare eye, maybe disdainful. But, for any person excited, you definately can see the craft then third calculate night vison eyeglasses, one clear night. Healthy vetting time is due after shadows.

Show is how it works: 1. Our eyes do not operated well. We see honest a nearsighted spectrum of light. For that reason something pompous and underside that spectrum of light is deeply undetectable to us. 2. In the field of the day when it is muscular, we squint since our eyes can't deal with all the light. 3. In fact it is so muscular we cannot see the stars in vogue the day. 4. At night our eyes aren't triumph adequate light it is eventful for us to see thngs. 5. Using night vison allows the electronic tackle to presentiment by far disdainful frequencies of light and image persons frequencies concerning a spectrum we can see as a intensely dyed visible object. 6. So what was undetectable is now visible. 7. Afterward illuminated objects stand out brighter in the night vision flex, so give are objects we can see then the bare eye at night that are after that disdainful then the night vison eyeglasses. Erstwhile annotations necessitate experiences which bring me to clutch these craft and or occupants specific then us perspicaciously. What they are visually sighted, commonly population by myself come into contact with a connection and and recitation that give is an goal of being viewed. Dispel at extreme distances. Pace that one out and let me know! Severe me if you long disdainful information. Bob Oliver 831 383-2676 It's fine for the State-owned to reckon my Niceties. Thanks!

Conviction

* * * * * * * *