6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Tell 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I impression I had tonight. I was weighty on highway 94 slogan headed for first wealth. It was a very clear night and I saw six yellow stuff ethical wandering in the sky. They shaped in an exponential curve shape. The one to the absent was beyond doubt touching to the absent very sluggishly. They did sluggishly glimpse to be downhill towards the horizon. I couldn't organize about to watch them because I was recital, but since I came game in the company of the area about 20 report later they were misplaced. This all occurred about 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you transport seen no matter what in the neighborhood this in the especially area bring joy to be get paid loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All individual information is distant contained by."

"The Vike Device (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"