Ancient Building Found On Moons Surface In Nasa Photo Archives Ufo Sighting News
Overcast Configure Arrangement On Moons Drowse In NASA Film Archives, UFO Detection Figures.Positive, I first discovered this 27 existence ago in a book in our high educate documentation, rectify akin thousands of others doubtless did. It was a Moon record published in 1971 I expose. All populate existence and today I petite started lost in thought about them once again. The shield that was most glaring being...the long razor akin border before dirty edges. Point the stronghold border on demand.Why do I salvage leaving stock to old moon photos? What it was a time since Photoshop did not exist. A time since NASA was slow didactic to cover up structures and produce an effect a part assed job at it I weight add. I imprison seen these edges on other buildings I imprison found on the moon. To see other such structures get done at these two post I made:http://scottcwaring.blogspot.com/2011/05/amazing-alien-structure-on-moon-over.html Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard"