Ufo Sighting In Columbia North Carolina On November 19Th 2014 Nearly Invisible Black Chevron Shaped Craft
Invisible Craft # 2 Three weeks after the first sighting of a nearly invisible craft, on Nov. 19, 2014 at around 9 pm, I was taking my dog out to the bathroom in our backyard. Standing on my back deck, I looked up towards the sky and noticed the same type of craft that I had seen on the boardwalk, flying directly overhead, however this craft had a very different shape and movement. Once again, the craft was black with grayish/white circles underneath, however this craft was shaped like a chevron, not two triangles put together, was smaller, and had fewer circles at 3-4 circles. The chevron shaped craft flew directly overhead and I was able to keep it into view for about 10 seconds until it disappeared in the light pollution from the street lights. The strangest characteristic about this craft more than any other UFO I have seen since first spotting them a few months ago, is that the back portion of the craft moved from left to right, as if it were a tail propelling it forward. It was as if you were looking into a telescope and spotting a squirming thing move across your slide, but what what so strange is what I observed in the sky was mechanical and obviously not something biological. Strange I know, but again these encounters were both like nothing I had never seen before. This is the second sighting on this type of craft.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Origin: we-are-believe.blogspot.com