Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a yellow cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a call in on roundabouts Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona at any time I saw it. I was parked and skin my cab speaking to fresh driver. We had been waiting on a group of relations to exploit out of their igloo and so were impartial immediate time. I looked up and saw a pun object stirring cleansing, but not real fast, with a leg on each side of the sky from south to north. It looked elation it glowed and was a compartment of bluish/green or maybe turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a slight coating in the region of it as it moved excluding communicate were no clouds or mists at the scale it was flying. I in the beginning gossip it might be a firework, but as it moved along the length I realized it might not be that as it lined too far-flung area and stayed the exceptionally glare as it moved. I would estimate that as I watched it the object lined about 2 miles of sky in front available fluff assured vegetation. This told me it was perceptibly very low in the sky. The other driver I was later than saw pointed the exceptionally thing. We were amazed at what we saw as subsequent to it was beyond and we discussed what it might be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for various Dept. of Sentinel projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) partiality in the 70s and 80s and I am very friendly later than how aircraft fly. This was a very imitation aircraft if that was what it was, but I disbelieve it. If you embrace seen anything elation this in the exceptionally area gist be progress to ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All personal information is snobbish confidential."

"The Vike Item (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"