Ufo Sighting In Charlottenlund
I was talking on the phone when the UFO materialised hovering in the garden of my homes. I was about ten years old. It looked very much like a UFO cartoon with two deep plates put together and a small plate on top. There was round windows all the way around a the center of the two plates and around the small plate on top. It never appeared really solid, and when I began thinking to get a camera it vanished, it had no color. I would say diameter was approx 8meters and 4meters high. The construction appeared to be to small to fit humans. At least that was my thought at that time.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.