Ufo Sighting In Clear Fork
UFO SIGHTING IN CLEAR FORK, WEST VIRGINIA ON JULY 17TH 2013 - BAD LIGHTNING STORM WHEN MANY CAME FLYING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS CLOSE TOGETHER

I was out in the middle of a lightning storm taking photos and I seen what looked to be a shooting star but there there were more coming. They were coming down almost then they would turn off the light and then turn it on again and take off so fast, I couldn't see them. The object appeared to be round with an EXTREMELY bright light on the bottom that would turn on and off. The object would almost stop with it's lights on and then suddenly turn it off and take off lower to the ground and then turn the light on and then take off again with the light off. I was scared but confused and I wanted to take photos of it. I only have one photo that you can barely see the round light in. I lost sight of it because of the lightning and it would fly so fast with the light's off. It DEFINITELY was NOT a helicopter, airplane, or anything like that because the lighting is HORRIBLE tonight. It is a thunderstorm with rain and very bad lightning. I attached 2 photos, one of the UFO and one of the lightning showing how bad it was.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.