2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Santa Rosa
UFO SIGHTING IN SANTA ROSA, NEW MEXICO ON AUGUST 3RD 2014 - HEADED EAST FOR NICE NIGHT TRIP NEAR SANTA ROSA SAW TEN FIFTEEN LIGHTS A FEW ODD HEADS PIPES INSIDE CAR LIKE LOOKING AROUND THEN CAR MUFFLER MESSED UP THIS PLACE SEAMED CRAZY CARS DISSAPEARED IN FRONT OF ME.

Like before I drove into a town with Ten fifteen UFOs flying around like they looking for something I got closer they piping up in my car seamed like esp or something asking where I'm going what I'm doing.. Decided to head back to Albuquerque never drove that far again from town seen some other stuff happening around here too been visited by a couple beings too one looked like a hammer head shark or one like a big headed girl one rainbow face they came together one night my whole body starting with head got swole out by a triangle headed one with a rectangle girl one size of 36 inches plus they say they devil and wife...man a lot a lot around here now seams like I'm tried and out of brain power..oh plus in the military I was abducted few times till they retire me out on schophrina...

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1C0Qz5UAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.