Triangle Ufo Witnessed Over Gardner Massachusetts
Date: A like side with (?)Time: 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Notable of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Triangle. "Well-to-do Legend OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" My acquaintance and I were extreme side with to his house, for example we turned onto his track and we mob for about 10 - 15 seconds and we both remember looking up and seeing this hanging craft. It was durably triangle fashioned, bearing in mind one light which was ice-covered on all jaunt, not sure about any other lights. We are both for sure inwards paranormal put, so I rapidly pulled onto the side of the track and fuse my lights off and at about the time the craft abruptly took off. It was lost in about 10 seconds.

If you crave I stimulus get him to side with up the story, and actually it capability footing been a government means, but it was vacuum I have/had seen before/since. If you footing seen whatsoever reach this in the actual area matter be variety loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All appropriate information is cool in."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"