Sighting On The Et Highway
In the past few months, there have been a number of UFO reports from southern Nevada, in particular, from the region around the infamous Area 51, the non-existent government installation.

The account below is from Janet, a woman who contacted me about her December, 2012 UFO sighting.

"I was driving south through Nevada and had passed through the little town of Rachel. I was partway between Rachel and Alamo. It was early evening. The sun was going down fast and honestly I didn't want to be driving out in that part of the country after dark but now I was stuck.

Let me tell you up front, I have been abducted a number of times. At this point in my life, I don't care if anyone believes that or not. It is a fact of my life. Since the last abduction, I have tried to avoid areas that have a history of a lot of UFO sightings. Maybe it sounds silly, but I just don't want to do anything to encourage another experience. I had no intention of driving over the ET highway at night because I knew there were a lot of sightings there. I didn't have a lot of choice though. You see, I live in California but most of my family is still in Nevada and Utah. We're still close so I try

to see them as often as I can and certainly around birthdays and holidays. This incident happened when I was going to stay with my family for the Christmas holiday. I was supposed to leave early in the morning before sun rise so that I could be there early but my boss caught me the night before and needed me to take care of something at nine in the morning. I couldn't say no. It was supposed to be quick, but well, you know how those things are. I left much later than I wanted to and as a result, there I was in that part of Nevada with the sun quickly going down.

Ever since my last abduction, I have a strange sensation in the back of my neck from time to time. I believe it's a reaction to aliens or UFOs being nearby. A friend who's into UFOs thinks that I have an implant but I don't even want to know if I do or not. Anyway, that buzzing at the base of my neck started as I was driving on part of the ET highway. I looked around but didn't see anything at first. I tried to just focus on driving. I sped up, hoping to just get to Alamo and maybe stop in the restaurant there to be around people. I thought that might make me safer. There weren't any other cars on the road at the time. The buzzing got stronger and then I looked up through the windshield of the car. There ahead of me, hovering in the sky was a craft. It had a row of lights along it that were bright white. It was not like any kind of airplane I had ever seen before. It was sort of a sphere but looked like it was squashed a little. It was right over the middle of the road ahead of me. I stopped the car

and just sat there. I started praying, hoping that whatever was in that ship would not notice me and would just go away. It seemed like a long time, but it was probably just a minute or two when suddenly the ship darted off, very, very fast heading towards the mountains. I drove off as fast as I could. I went straight through Alamo and didn't stop until I had to for gas.

After visiting my family for a few days, I decided to take the long way home. Even though it was a few hours longer, I just couldn't think about driving through that area again."

Recently, MUFON received a similar report from Alamo, Nevada. The report was filed at the end of December and details the sighting of a sphere shaped craft.

Is this exterrestrial activity or is something new being tested at Area 51? I suppose the answer should be simple since Area 51 doesn't exist, but personally, I have a lot of questions.

Reference: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com