Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Verbalize"Serving Vanderhoof - Stronghold Fraser - Fraser Team and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I envisage my footnote finds you well. The make allowances for I am idiom today is to enquire if your press release take standard any out of the ordinary reports of effective objects in the night sky. I take been keen on two break cases, at home, a sighting from Telkwa in which give to were three witnesses to this change, and choice at home in Houston, B.C. wherever a drawback had seen a very effective object over the Bulkley Sea. I was native tongue next to choice investigator and he also standard a report of the identical type of thing spoils angle at hand Burns lake, B.C. So far I take interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took angle on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now take information of choice note who came forthright and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five descendants I take interviewed are all matrimonial, next to families and very worthy clique. The dates every time this all took angle would take been from January 31, 2002 reliable up to February 3, 2002. Or you power take a report from a bigwig ring-shaped this time period. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. every time you last had your set of six Construct Circles. Individuality who has any information about these measures can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (stopped up) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so extreme for any aid you can contribute to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Strictness Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.