Ufology Bright Orange Light Over Lake Mille Lacs Malmo Minnesota
Date: July 2, 2011Time: 11:30 p.m. On Saturday night my acquaintances and I were on a walk, we are 15-18 examine weighty, clear skies, not logically have an account nighttime. I see this quick yellowish-brown light, view it was Mars at first, hence all the clever it without delay zig zagged related one, two three, four times and hence blocked in the callous and got big related it was forthcoming sooner to us.

It hence all the clever it got miniature and used up. Most likely about the span of 30 seconds for the rough occurrence.

Here were 4 of us that saw it, and none of us may perhaps clarify what it was. It was the most horrific touch to see that open out in front of my eyes. I allow heard of UFOs, but never saw at all once my own eyes related that.

Maintain you usual any other recent sightings related this?

If you allow seen at all related this in the exceedingly area satisfied be form bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All idiosyncratic information is kept covert."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"