Ufo Sighting Over Norway Near Airport On March 29 2011 Photos
UFO Finding over Norway chummy Visual display unit on Exhibition 29, 2011, Photos.Square of sighting: Exhibition 29, 2011Title of sighting: Moss Rygge Visual display unit, 30km from Ostfold, NorwaySomething like 5 existence after the in the beginning airport in Norway was stopped up for 2 hours for example of a UFO floating in 8000 feet. I took this picture on my room. I'm a able aviation photographer, and had a plan to look for pictures of a plane opportunity in for landing at an airport 30 miles from where I live. I had a plan to look for a picture similar to long shutter speed so I possibly will get the red stripes from the beacons on the plane across the picture similar to the stars in fuss, but recent light around 2-3 miles outmoded from me in around 2000-3000 feet of rank baffled my eyes.I for that reason skip about the plane and put camera in situation and took what I presuppose is a clear proof of a UFO. I was looking at this object for around 2-3 minutes I presuppose, and for that reason it terse took off in a speed and mount rate not at all for any aircraft I request about, and I request a lot of aircraft types, for example of my work. The picture is on the go from my territory seminar, the unfriendly dots you see around on the picture are the stars. Equally this gives a thoroughgoing expression of the extent of this UFO, the area was flawlessly concentrated.Source: MUFON Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online bookstores, or adjourn my UFO Log channel TaiwanSCW. Meet with game me on Twitter, I'm @SCWbooks