Ufo Sighting In Konya
UFO SIGHTING IN KONYA, KONYA PROVINCE ON NOVEMBER 21ST 2013 - AT FIRST I WAS UP IN 5 SECONDS PASSED BEFORE ME WENT 9 OF 10 KILOMETERS. THERE WAS A MOMENT, THEN MADE A QUICK MOVEMENT.I went outside for a smoke. When I first came out, I did not. 2 three minutes later I felt. Although there is no sound felt it was above. first saw the light was more light and move out of state was higher in the first two seconds, quiet and quickly went up to about 10 miles ahead.I was nervous, but he was so fast that 'what is this?' did not even have time to tell them that. And it seems, as if an object was illuminated circle. It was quiet and movement. 10 kilometers later stopped and there was direct.Direct phone in my hands, I wanted to take pictures elip. However, the photos that capture the object appeared as if they were small and very hill. But as it appears, and the hill was not so small. Zoom photo I noticed that out of the object's light, and I saw a small object understood is the UFO.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.