Ufo Sighting In Los Angeles California On July 27Th 2013 The Ufos Looked Like Burning Fire Embers
UFO SIGHTING IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 27TH 2013 - THE UFOS LOOKED LIKE BURNING FIRE EMBERS, BUT WERE GOING UP IN THE SKY.

My mom was picking me up from a friend's house and then she td me to hurry to the car because she wanted me to see something so I did and she asked me what is that?! They were like stars but I knew they weren't they were UFOs and I know this because rhey were red and orangy like burning fire embers just staring at us then they were slowly disapearing but going up into the sky first there was 10 then they were leaving then 10 more came then they started vanishing then there was 3 then 1 then finally none. My reaction was this is it, we're done here.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.