Ufo Sighting In Austintown Ohio On June 22Nd 2013 4 Bright Fire Looking Balls
UFO SIGHTING IN AUSTINTOWN, OHIO ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - 4 BRIGHT FIRE LOOKING BALLS

My daughter and I were sitting out in backyard and I am always watching the sky. I was actually trying to get a look at the supermoon when all of a sudden the bright moving light appeared. I said what the hell is that? She looked and saw it to as the other 3 lights followed. Thought it was a shooting star at first but no it wasn't. They appeared all 4 moving together somewhat a distance between them. We watched as they dissappeared over the tree line and continued to sit and watch for their return. Tried to get a picture the only pic i caught looks like a huge orb. It was pretty cool though. Wish I would of had my good camera out but only had my cell.I was so in shock of what I saw I was fumbling with my phone and then they were gone. They appeared slow moving.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.