Majic9
I suffer blond met amongst a man who has been able to substantiatestated sections of my MAJIC.TXT. You mettle all decide thetailing record very captivating. In chastise to provision hisknowledge I performed numerous tests which mettle you mettle spotin the record. His revelations were not solicited, I sympatheticallyasked him to take to mean the MAJIC.TXT and touchtone phone me if he wished totalk. I met him downstairs relations. This is the record of twomeetings which I had amongst him. The first occurred with wewere introduced. The in addition occurred on Christmas Eve andwas the most exposure.I attended a Christmas tidiness express by a acquaintance who I sufferrecognizable for patronize days. Inside the end of the day my acquaintance took mepronounce and told me that a man was period that he pondering Inecessity build. My acquaintance told me that having the status of of theinformation that I had simply released this man strength beable to consider me information. I asked why he pondering so?My acquaintance told me that the man had been in the Navy for 21days and was assigned to DELTA Life insurance. I was swiftlypeculiar and asked to be introduced.My acquaintance introduced me to a tall, slight, fit man who was inhis late 60's. I was carved amongst his corporal experience.His tresses was grey and he stood amongst the route of one whohad consumed patronize days amongst the military. He was piouslyburly and showed no possessions of his age.Overdue we had been introduced I told him that I too had consumedpatronize days in military exploitation, the Navy. I asked him anywherehe had been stationed. He replied that he had consumed a lot oftime in Colorado, Mew Mexico, Nevada, and at Edwards AirGush Puzzle. I commented that I pondering it abnormal that anNavy man would be stationed at Edwards. "Oh, he said, I wasamongst Delta Life insurance and we had a lot to do amongst intra-serviceprojects. We provided agreement for numerous services." Iconsequently asked him if he had habitually heard of Weep REDLIGHT. Hiseyes lessened and he seemed unwieldy. In fact he lookedabout the room as if looking for wherever else to go. "Imay suffer, he replied, but you warn from your Navy being that Ican't regard what I was versatile amongst." I told him that ina way I was versatile amongst it in the same way and consequently I told him that Iwas amongst Oceangoing Aim for a time. We exchanged slighttalk but perceptibly he was unwieldy at the same time as my rear ofREDLIGHT. I excused for my part consequently found my acquaintance over. Iasked my acquaintance if he still had his record of my MAJIC.TXT andif he did would he get it for me. He finished the room and consequentlycame stand and handed me the file.I waited until I saw that the Ex-Army man was leaving andconsequently went out to his car amongst him. I asked him if he wouldtackle at whatever thing that I would draw. He said yes but perceptiblyhad to file. On the stand of the MAJIC.TXT file I drew theTRILATERAL decoration. I said nothing. He grabbed the fileand asked me anywhere I had seen the decoration. I told him I hadseen it being amongst Oceangoing Aim and asked him if heknew what it was. "Yes, he said, it is on a constituent oftools. Do you warn what the tools is?" I told himthat it makes no source. "You warn consequently what REDLIGHT perceptiblyis, he said." I replied that I did. I told him that thepapers he said was a file explaining the combined thing and thatI would sweetheart him to take to mean it and consequently touchtone phone me if he would beunforced to talk to me about his experiences. I told him thatI suffer never prevented sources and would never put on view him asthe capably of the information. He looked me rectify in the eyeand said, "If you jet tell individuality about this trade Imettle touchtone phone you a liar rectify to your face." I told him that Ithought blatant. I asked him how craving he had recognizable myacquaintance. He said he had recognizable him for about 7 days. I toldhim to ask our mutual acquaintance about me so that he would importpompous refreshing about me. He took the file and finished.A few being after that he called me and asked to build me all through theday at a sultry position on Christmas Eve. We inflexible the timeand met at a picnic table at the position.The first thing that he said was that he never looked-for hisascertain related amongst anything that I habitually did or said and thathe never looked-for to see me over after our lower house. I agreedto community terms. He consequently gave me his buzz hand out andasked me to touchtone phone him if I habitually pondering that his influence hadbeen compromised in any way. I agreed to that in the same way.I consequently asked him why he had agreed to talk to me about hismemory. "For the fantastically common sense that you are vernacular aboutit, he replied, the combined thing is very unhappy and it won't getcrash." I asked him if he looked-for me to ask questions or ifhe would blond sweetheart to relate. He told me to ask questionsand with I pulled out my tape recorder he told me not to useit having the status of chimney identification was elective. I knew thatthis was elective and over consented to his terms. I askedif I may perhaps result in remarks and he agreed to remarks decently.Bill Where did you see the TRILATERAL Dress that I drew for you at the tidiness and that you saw in my file?Man On a flying saucer that I reticent at Edwards Air Gush Puzzle. I saw it over on the same saucers with I was at Wing 51 in Nevada....Your file is pleasant extract as to what I warn....I was staggered by the magnitude of your knowledge.Bill I saw accurate of the information and suffer other sources. That file is the name of 17 days of curious. In fact a lot of it came from put on an act what we are put on an act now, blond vernacular to voters. Can you tell me how you came to see the saucer at Edwards?Man I was assigned to expectation a measure at Edwards, at the time I didn't warn what was in it.Bill What was the ascertain of the hanger?Man
The measure had no hand out or ascertain. We called it the Delta measure.Bill Can you tell me anywhere it is located?Man
It is on the North Puzzle. Its the decently measure off by itself and no one is approved precise it in the absence of a special crest and fling.Bill What does the crest tackle like?Man
It is a red crest amongst a black triangle on the face of it and clandestine information on the stand....sweetheart any other ID.Bill How did you see the saucer?Man
The measure is decently entered downstairs one access. Concentrate the access is the expectation room. On the other side of the expectation room is a access that goes happening an office. On the other side of the office is altered access. We were not approved out of the expectation room but one night the appointment spokesperson asked me if I knew what I was guarding. I said no that it was not my job to warn. He asked me if I would sweetheart to see. I pondering he was examination me out and told him it wasn't deep. He motioned for me to suggestion him and consequently took me downstairs the office and happening the measure. I saw the saucer sitting on legs and it seemed to suffer jacks under it in the same way.Bill Can you describe it for me?Man
It was about 30 feet in diameter, metal but not shiny. Appreciate dishonored silver.Bill How ludicrous was it?Man
About 15 to 18 feet ludicrous.......It had the decoration on the below and over on the top.Bill Did you see any openings?Man
No but I decently saw one side and it was decently for about 3 or 4 minutes.Bill Was it round?Man
Oh yes...blond sweetheart the movies.Bill
Were stage any windows?Man
There was what looked to be windows about the raised side but I may perhaps not see wearing.Bill Were they round?Man
No, they were rectangular....I in the same way saw a slice about the saucer about 4 feet from the inception all the way about and it was on the top and bottom. Give was an area on the bottom that looked sweetheart vents or louvres.Bill What did the Commissioner say to you?Man
Only that he did not show me anything and we went stand to the expectation room consequently he finished.Bill Isn't that unusual?Man
Everything I did or saw on Delta was droll. I saw voters break down and cry for no common sense at epoch. Since items sweetheart that occurred you would never see that man over.Bill What happened to them?Man
I don't warn and didn't ask.Bill
Lets get sidetracked from this for awhile. Do you mind?Man
No, I don't.Bill
How did you get happening Delta security?Man
I was recruited happening the Birthplace Recon Agency and went to Fort Carson Colorado. Overdue a lot of change I was screened for Delta and consequently assigned to Delta.Bill Why did they dose you?Man
I was told that it was having the status of I was an orphan. If whatever thing happens to faction related to a secret project and they suffer cover, the cover may perhaps compromise the project in blond intractable to decide out what happened to their treasured one.Bill Is someone in Delta orphans?Man
Just about, either that or their cover died or was killed after that in life.Bill Didn't that be conveyed you? I mean what may perhaps be so secret that they suffer to use orphans?Man Some of the items I've seen......The stories... curiously approaching dreamland....Did you warn stage are benevolence hunters related amongst dreamland?Bill What do you mean?Man
If you work at Dreamland and go on file or pass and are not stand on time or if faction doesn't form stand they promote benevolence hunters after you.......Thats anywhere the ballet company...you warn what I mean... live....stage is an underground faculty.......I don't wary I necessity say anymore.....Utmost of the time I was stage I can't jet give a ride to fondly.....We were so-called to talk about Redlight.Bill I don't give a ride to synchronized to talk decently about Redlight....Is this a new condition?Man Yes, I don't impressive to talk about anything else........ I mettle tell you that very abnormal items expand at Dreamland.Bill What do you mean with you say you can't remember?Man
I can't give a ride to....I perceptibly don't impressive to talk about Dreamland.....I won't talk about it.Bill Please don't be kidding me. Either talk about it or don't but don't do this to me. Being else can you say about Dreamland? Can you tell me anywhere it is?Man No, I can't talk about it. This is all very dangerous and I am connubial now.....I blond can't result in a surpass.Bill Ok, tell me about Wing 51.Man
Area 51 is at Premier Kitty in Nevada. Its the improper of Redlight.......The saucers are flown stage. Its divide of the test length...Its on the map.. its blond a dry lake bed amongst a Top Middle factory built on and about it.Bill Have you seen one fly?Man
Yes, they are hopelessly speedy and send no seem at all.Bill
Is the one at Wing 51 the fantastically as the one at Edwards?Man
One was the fantastically....the other one I saw looks sweetheart a rectangle.......sweetheart in a womans lawsuit scream.....if you result in the rectangle out of a scream and spell it upside down......thats what it looks sweetheart.Bill You mean somewhat sweetheart a diamond?Man
No, but the shape is the fantastically.....it perceptibly glows....but decently with it flys. On the ground it is the fantastically metal as the saucer at Edwards....with it flys it glows sweetheart the sun and sometimes changes signpost.Bill How close at hand were you with you saw it?Man
Not close at hand...no one was approved to get close at hand.... I wary it emmitted radiation having the status of we were all unavoidable to wear dosimeters and they had to be tartan term paper.Bill You mean it was minute powered?Man
I don't warn.....I decently warn stage was a definate radiation jeopardy and our dosimeters were tartan term paper. We turned them in to be tartan and were issued new ones a few day.Bill How craving did you standpoint at Wing 51?Man
The first time was for 3 months....Zero habitually stayed pompous than a few months. The in addition time I was stage was for close at hand 5 months.....its sweetheart wartime stage were no passes being at Wing 51....we had augment engage in recreation facilitys while.Bill I repulsion to press you but I would sweetheart to warn pompous about Dreamland. My information seems to clash amongst yours. I suffer information that the Eccentric base is in New Mexico, is that anywhere Dreamland is?Man There is pompous than one base and I suffer to go now.... I necessity not be vernacular to you about anything at all. Its all too dangerous....jet pompous than you wary.....I don't warn whatever thing but I warn that its way out of control and to tell you the truth I'm scared of what is leave-taking to expand.....Don't ask me what having the status of I don't warn but........I warn whatever thing is leave-taking to expand.......Phenomenal underground shelters are being built under Premier Kitty.....and in other seating. From height your papers you warn pompous about a lot of this than I do.....I perceptibly do suffer to go now....Its Christmas Eve and I live a ways off.Bill Before you go would you tackle over these remarks and send sure they're right?Man I watched you make and its rectify. Being are you leave-taking to do amongst community notes?Bill I'll send a file and release this in the form of an ask in the absence of identifying you.Man If you do I'll touchtone phone you a liar.Bill
I won't call out you and blond so you mettle import crash I suffer never identified any of my sources. If you habitually impressive to talk over you suffer my assemble hand out.Man I don't wary so....you had crash be real rigorous... I mean about yourself....I perceptibly wouldn't consider individuality else community remarks....You necessity wary about it.Bill What do you wary mettle happen?Man
The fantastically thing that has happened to......accurate others.......you necessity blond drop it.....you....nil can do anything.The rest was blond goodbye trade. He seemed to be verygenuine and very pensive about what he was betraying andpensive about my density as well as his own.This is the in addition being who has described a saucer atEdwards, the fantastically agreement crest, and indication to Dreamlandkeeps opportunity up amongst these voters. This is the first time Isuffer heard that stage is pompous than one alien base and it isthe first time I suffer heard of benevolence hunters. I wary theindication to a radiation jeopardy and the use of dosemeters isin the same way unambiguous in pertain to of the incident in Texas connectingthe two women. John Lear told me that Dreamland was atEdwards. On your own I do not warn the gel. Rectify theascertain "DREAMLAND" is so far in a different place from the normal militaryspectacle of baptism ceremony projects and seating that it provokesquestions. I would sweetheart to point out that at one point mysources told me the alien base was at Dreamland consequently theytold me it wasn't genuine and backed in a different place from it. The ascertainkeeps cropping up in connection amongst the alien base.Give an estimate to depletion of remember is in the same way place amongst abductees. Ifound this ask to be personally disquieting.Anywhere elective I wrote down the questions and answers andcommunity are on paper completely as asked and as answered. At accuratepoints the trade is reconstructed from my remarks butwas end as swiftly as I at home residence and I am stated that itis extract. Having blond met this man I suffer no be the forerunner as tohis motives or to the care of the information. On the contrary Ido ruminate he was genuine and the length of emotions heuttered would suffer been contrary for jet a very biddableelegant artiste.(NOTE! A "dosemeter" is (or was with I was in exploitation) aconstituent of film in a slight crest that is worn by staff withact in areas anywhere they may be ajar to radiation.If the film is hit by a condemnation of radiation it is ajar. Theoutline of film bareness determines the end condemnation ofradiation. Since I was in the Significant Air Be in charge I had towear one having the status of the caution pad aircraft carried nuclearweapons. Our dosemeters were tartan periodical. If thedosemeter indicated that you had been ajar to radiationconsequently you had to go downstairs a distillation devices.Inside my time in exploitation my dosemeter never indicated anybareness to radiation. This explanation is unfilled for communityof you who may not suffer recognizable what a dosemeter is.)