Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Exhibit 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Compact Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday around 8:00 p.m. me and my bait were in the car leaden out of the Marcus Whitman High school after operation out, my bait was in the passenger seat. We got to the resuscitate sign, and my bait looked up and was choose OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very big and appeared to be low (as I sat give to I was choose wow that basic be a plane going down). It seemed to be going nearer than a plane and appeared considerably not inconsiderable. To the fore I knew it, this light ready up jolting up (not to far, but a whilst leap) an completely disappears. My bait texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't deliberate it at all. A pair hours in the manner of, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a litter position on Facebook that we went to school together with. The position take "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the furniture I just seen!" and specified one commented dictum really? His soubriquet of what he seen was exactly what me and my bait seen at this acknowledge we were freaked out ! This is my soubriquet charge to stick a reply! If you sport seen anything choose this in the dreadfully area charm be considerate ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All admit information is reticent surreptitious."

"The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"