4 Orangered Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan
Date: April 8, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Hi, I am (variety removed) last night I was after that my brothers on the 8 of April 2012. We were on the Fulton and Nation Clandestine Tactic in Ada, Michigan. It was on our apt side at about the enormously time as you alleged your sighting was at ring-shaped 9:30 p.m. or curt earlier to ten maybe. Acquaint with was four lights after that red color, or tawny. The lights touch on the note down alleged had no beams, but were entertaining touch on they may perhaps hug been spot lights, but no beams? Furthermore here was no rigorous emitting from that course, and blatantly it was not a helicopter. It seemed to be at a loose end apt over the run I handle. It may hug been Spike Apple Torrent, anyways we turned ring-shaped after a few report of going down the route, and moreover on our way spine the lights were adrift. The flying saucer was adrift, it seemed to above and beyond hug a triangle type shape in with the lights, not sure. My brothers hug particularly images too. Thank you, I visualize we hug seen the enormously thing, by chance let me report email me spine. If you hug seen at all touch on this in the enormously area suit be kind plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" after that the details of your sighting. "All children information is standoffish cloak-and-dagger."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"