Ufo Sighting In Carmichael
UFO SIGHTING IN CARMICHAEL, CALIFORNIA ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - THREE REDORANGE BALLS OF LIGHT HEADING NORTH ACROSS SKY THEN HOVERED, THEN WENT NE.

I went out on my apartment balcony about 9:30 to have a cigarette.I looked up because I heard a helicopter,then I heard two planes,then I saw two glowing balls of light floating across the sky from south to north,they slowed downdown,then went northeast. I went in and got my boyfriend. He saw them too. Two people were walking and I said look.we went inside. After about 5 min I went back out to take our trash and saw another one. I got my guy. I knocked on neighbors door, they saw it too. We and them caught it on our camcorders. It was exciting. We wanted and waited to see more

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.