Helicopters Chase Triangle Ufo Around Santa Cruz Mountains
Look by SW/LITS. *A watcher reports having observed helicopters tag on a triangle of lights to and from the Santa Cruz Mountains in California.This report is posted featuring in on LITS, as it was submitted to MUFON (no editing). *MUFON Wrap # 32272Date: 2011-09-16 Time: 23:00City: CampbellState: CaliforniaShape: TriangleDistance: One mile or lower thanSummary: Triangle chased from San Jose to Santa Cruz mountains, for that reason funding an hour vanguardReport:I keep in check been debating whether or not to report this sighting. It happened on Friday, September 16th, 2011. (This is from my pane in Campbell, CA) I was sitting on my bed study TV at 2300 hrs what I heard helicopters flying over. I grow to write off them to the same degree I live conventional under the Moffet Rope air focus, but firm to get up and be seen out the sheet of glass to the same degree it was chocolate box loud. It sounded lavish two or three choppers flying over. When I looked out the blinds, I saw a three vibrant white lights coolly spaced small flying overhead in the same way as a plane and two choppers chasing it. They all headed from San Jose towards the Santa Cruz mountains (N to SE). I conflict that was chocolate box amazing, but it happened so squeeze out (they were all disturbing very squeeze out) that I couldn't get it on video or any pictures. For example they flew over squeeze out, I virtuous went funding to the bed to stand firm study TV.Next at 0000 (midnight), I heard the incredibly sounds again, but potential funding (SE to N). I ran to the bedroom sheet of glass saw them potential funding. I saw this incredibly "triangle" disturbing squeeze out funding towards San Jose being clearly chased by a hatchet. I ran lead the house, grabbed my video camera and went out the occupation room open space means of access. I looked up virtuous in time to see the object level in the same way as it's three white lights (level coolly spaced) flying conventional towards sundry hatchet. And in fact, the hatchet had to characterize a thick absent sidestep to bail out a mid-air brunt in the same way as the object. Next, the object and two choppers chased it towards San Jose (N). After again, it happened so squeeze out that I couldn't get my camera on quick stacks to grasp this happening.The give rise to why I keep in check debated on whether or not to report it is having the status of I keep in check been judgment about Moffet Rope assessment a recon spy plane in the area. Silent, I did the research on it and found that the test plane is a microscopic bit improved than a Cessena, and in no way tedious comes zip up to what I saw. It was for certain a triangle.