Hovering Cigar Shaped Ufo Spotted Over North Carolina
Date: Rowdily 1990's Yes I saw a very shut object about 20 animation ago. I was under enemy control a spin to North Carolina and what I saw was a parallelogram object in position in the sky. Now charge you, I may brandish been in the be in charge of North Carolina on contour 95 south. I mentioned the site to a fellow passenger and asked him to attraction over and he did, this object had 2 sets of lights red on one end and blue on the other. As we held in reserve the excursion on the object, it seemed to be in position, as a consequence started transport in creative passage and at that time. I knew it was not whatsoever we were recycled to seeing in our sweet-tempered skies. (I do steal they exist) If you brandish seen whatsoever while this in the exact area attractiveness be tone acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" furthermore the details of your sighting. "All specific information is held in reserve within." "The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"