Possibly 3 4 Lights Form Triangle Ufo Photographed Over France
By Christian Mac'e, UFO Digest

PUBLISHER'S NOTE:"Received an email from my friend CHRISTIAN MAC'eabout an hour ago. He had attached an email he received from Francois D. who sent him a UFO sighting report as well as a map of where the sighting occurred and also a photograph of possiblly 3 triangle UFOs. Please forgive the translation from French to English as all I had to use fwas from Google Translate. Enjoy Dirk "

I give you my testimony on what is for me one of the nicest comments I have achieved to date. Location of Sighting: City COMINES FRANCE (Belgian border) near LILLE Department 59 NORTH.

Click here to enlarge top photo.

We are Monday, November 4, 2013, it is 9:50 p.m. I am in my garden for a cigarette before going to bed. The weather is cool and rather windy, about 60/70 KMH depending on the weather. After a rainy day has a strong disturbance, the sky is very dark and very starry allowing only low clouds scattered.

Watching the sky I think I see a satellite in the North East of Cassiopeia (as Stellarium program it could be satellite ALOS). This disappearing behind a cloud, I turn my gaze to the right and there, almost to the vertical position from my Northwest and from the South East (about as my compass), appears to me slipping noiselessly very " high speed " four white dots all round very bright even diameters comparable chips and a Cappella size or Venus to their peak luminosities.

Read More



Credit: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com