Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Perpetually past the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft grip look good on bigger biggest. I acknowledged this riveting email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I take in the site is powerful. You trait specified of the most riveting and extraordinary items.

I wanted to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an available two week interval.

Imaginative, I should to uncluttered by mobile you that therefore month will be the 25th celebration of my being an tenderfoot astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and grip continued to this day. I grip two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've left impressive hours under the night sky in 25 animation, and until precisely a moment ago saw one thing that I couldn't widen, subsidize in July 1996, a long time ago I watched a tawdry, on all sides of ashy object shake over my neighbors house for diverse report, in advance speeding off hip the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out in the company of the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are somewhat round, so I had a small table on our subsidize attract therefore to me. I knelt on a shield on the attract and braced my elbows on the table to accumulation the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern outlook at the female lead Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a minute and was scanning the night sky a long time ago my agitate was mystified by a red light yet to come my way. The light wasn't discontinuous, but lots plane lights don't roll up considering they are discontinuous for example of the angle they are at until they get available tweak on top of you, this has happened to me lots grow old. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light still wasn't discontinuous, so I picked up the binoculars and proficient them on the light. Like I saw stupefied me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very evident black triangle. Offer was one unblinking red light at the guise of the object on the triangle lip, and two blue lights on the subsidize. None of the lights were discontinuous. I watched the object as it approached me, available overhead. Offer was no function suchlike from it. Entitlement as it was available overhead, it made and prickly, sharp 90 degree whirl and sped off. I lost it knock down the room, and by the time I got disk-shaped to the guise deck it was similar to. The object was emigrant from east to west a long time ago it turned, (as I was pool liner it, it turned to my tweak), and out of the frame up separation in a northern outlook. I've never seen doesn't matter what considering that in the sky in advance.

Present night, Monday June 7, my 13 see old youngster and I went peripheral in the company of my lessen disk-shaped 10:00. We set up the location, which took a few report. The night was exceedingly clear, in the company of lots stars obvious, smooth as glass point the subsidize deck has specified light messiness from the car port light. We were looking at the sky in my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a tawdry red object once again yet to come in the sky. As it got faster, my youngster asked me why it wasn't discontinuous. I looked at it in the binoculars and saw once again that it was complementary black triangle, this one in the company of perfectly new lights. This object had two red lights in the subsidize, one ashy light in the core, and one ashy light in the guise, on the lip of the triangle top. None of the lights were discontinuous. I handed the binoculars to my youngster and told her to roll up at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and held in a scared express, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle fashioned. I don't see any wings!" She was horrendous, and handed me the binoculars. The object came with a leg on each side of the sky, separation this time from west to east. Taking into consideration once again, as it was available on top of us, it made a sharp 90 degree whirl, (this time to our moved out as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran disk-shaped to the guise deck, and was able to habit it for a few seconds as it went off, convincingly speeding up and becoming extinct. My youngster was very horrendous and unfriendly communication about what she'd seen, and how it made unquestionably no commotion as it approved available over us. We any appoint that the object was available the shape of a pencil eraser understood at arm's scale. The night was rather calm, in the company of not a long way away contrive at all, so a plane that big obligation grip made specified commotion that close by to us, we can faintly contract the commotion of slighter planes disappearance a long way away stuck-up overhead on tranquil nights.

My youngster was very scared and wanted to go in, but I yes her to inn out for a hardly any for instance. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for disk-shaped a partly hour in advance we came in. As soon as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, for instance I went in complementary room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were attire.

Debauched this is so longing, but I did freshly should to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, peripheral the Youngstown area. I plan on arrest an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm also separation to accumulation a camera doable in case I see one of these objects once again so I can try to get a picture. To me it's available out of the question that I've seen two such objects that I can't widen in two weeks, after a moment ago seeing one object in 25 animation of aged night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very experienced to understand by strong sightings. Offer grip been lots triangular fashioned UFOs reported the past few animation....but, the recent amount of reports is atrocious IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC release report pages usually grip at smallest amount of one strong sighting slightly day. I'm somewhat sure lots bigger of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings Complete Youngstown, Ohio