Ufo Sighting In Timioara Timi On July 7Th 2013 Large Star Like Object Red Orange In Color Flickering
UFO SIGHTING IN TIMIsOARA, TIMIs ON JULY 7TH 2013 - LARGE STAR LIKE OBJECT RED-ORANGE IN COLOR FLICKERING. IT WAS REALLY HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL ON THE BLUE SKY.

Me and my girlfriend where preparing to go to sleep. And when I look out through the window in the bedroom I saw this big light. And I told to my GF, "Come, come and see this", the light was flickering (it might be a chinese lantern but I think it was to big, and uncommon in my town especially over a village). On the left I had storm clouds coming in and on the rest of the sky was clear. This Light slowly moved behind a cloud and never saw it again this took around 5 minutes. After a few second in a cloud clearing I saw a rapid white flash of light, after that I went to bed. I could have filmed this. But because my camera is really old and I think my sensor is acting up (makes some lines on the entire image) I did not film this. To bad because It was amazing. This event took place a few days after I saw another light traveling to NW.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.