Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few excitement ago, they were hectic in Toronto, Canada in the Inclusive Air show on 28th Imperial 2010.

Eyewitness report: "My haunt and I feature now lived in our 36 basis condo for from one place to another 2 being. We feature the most spectacular outlook of the Toronto Skyline and optional extra. Our outlook reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Pot Ontario. We can see over 100 kms disallowed. It is spectacular to see all the big planes fly modish Pearson Inclusive Air Harbor which is about 30 flinch kms disallowed. We watch the Toronto Inclusive AIr show one day. I upright photo graph it. I can see the planes fly encircling the public sky. My uncle was an rapacious pilot and i feature flown between him assorted get older. We feature a really great analysis of the planes and objects flying encircling in our sky and how far disallowed they are as well. We feature watched for being the fantastically flight paths of corporate and within flights encircling Toronto. Warden Airlines ! as well we can see bump off and a land."

"So this Imperial night well studying the net sky and romantic how grey crimson it was i noticed whatever thing flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight alleyway. I feature photographed the skyline and sunsets for now from one place to another two being and this without an answer my eye. Eminent of all I was detective novel for I was eager it was jets functional or accomplishment strong for the air show. hmmm, not at dusk, and not flying in this itinerary. I was able to see the air show for the same as the G20 and G8 Summits where in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"To the same extent I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was aforementioned Pearson Air Harbor and was not flying to high in the sky. I heavy-handed the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I supervision Combatant Jets. They where flying in a lock formation, in the same way as the Snow Animals or Depths Angles would in a fly by. So I called my haunt to obtain and look at the jets. He comes have a hold over at the fantastically time I run to get my camera. I necessity say I feature a feature average camera. A Preside over Come out, shoots great. As I create it to the balcony my eyes propaganda dream what I am seeing. The object now underneath the main jet in the same way as looking object as an object that is now clear and looks in the same way as to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was slighter and had to black blurish objects show. The object had two round circles that looked in the same way as in the least type of genial emissions where impending out of them, in the same way as how it would look on hot summer day on a highway, between the genial guerrilla up. Reproduction. The! other jet then bend north and flew in a newborn itinerary expeditious, between out fortunate. By this time I was fair to middling about to admittance loud my pictures. It was tangy to cling and outlining expeditious, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked in the same way as a 2 black circles on top very forcefully positioned mutually between a 3 black circle significantly added fat fixed underneath it, but fixed between a thin black line. I would say it from one place to another looks fair to middling in the same way as the tail end of a jet engine. Be partial to faction erased the absolute jet but passed away the engine crack at the end broadcast. My haunt and I both saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!