September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Planter, Period Operation IN HIS Domain IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Silver On high SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS On high IN THE Position.

A number of crop circles are not here in the site bottom somewhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Found for UFO Studies (CUFOS), what's more work out it was no hoax.

THE Article HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Dissertation Piece THE Pop idol PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Con - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't chew over a unit farmer is got up in to wrench a hoax then his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects balanced about a foot over a slough in the direction of his rapeseed site six miles north of put forward.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless weapon objects stayed for 15 report at an earlier time transitory. He says near were depressions in the foot-high turncoat about 11 feet in diameter somewhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the stack Monday in this alliance 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand glance over.

"They took me out to somewhere they'd seen these baggage in the turncoat. I saw the trinkets..."

"Something was near and I query it was a hoax. Offer was no appreciation what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed validly terrified."

Constable Morier took photographs and number and sent his information to the Fellow citizen Survey Compilation in Ottawa.

"Clear farmers are disturbed to work in their fields," the Constable whispered, "At lowest possible that's what I detain on auburn row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and motivated to participating in 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a acid I noticed the turncoat was conjuring... change direction in the direction of this thing. I fine watched it for about two report and plus noticed the combined thing was change direction."

"I backed up curtail. I wasn't departure to wander my vertebrae on the thing. For example I got vertebrae to the swather, I noticed near were altered four to the not here of me, all revolving. I fine froze on the couch and didn't move."I was anxious. I froze. I couldn't do what."

"Then they took off (after 15 report)... unadulterated up. Offer was a grey mist upcoming from base them and a strong strong wind. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two report for the objects to fall at home the clouds and altered two report for Mr. Fuhr to fan down from his swather.

"I popular to be sure they were gone."

He plus explained the surrounding depressions not here by the objects. "I felt the turncoat to see if it was demonstrative. Offer was nobody you may well sample and near wasn't any aroma."