Submitted By Ken Pfeifer

www.worldufophotos.org

UFO sighting at a missile launch control facility


and associated missile sites near Cheyenne, Wyoming, in the fall of 1976.

My first name is Bruce. I spent 20 years in the Air Force. The first nine years I served as an enlisted man and the last 11 as an officer. Initially I was very skeptical about all the "UFO nonsense."

In the fall of 1976 I was a Minuteman III Combat Crew commander on alert with my deputy "Sam" (a lieutenant who had prior enlisted service with TAC units). In order to stay awake that night we monitored radio communication between the topside NCOIC ("Sgt Jones") and the cops - actually Security Alert Team or SAT. They were on patrol near one of our 10 missile sites which was south about 9 or 10 miles from the Launch Control Facility or LCF.

Read more >>