Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Snap Wager FOR Super Replica"

THE Partisan SEEMS TO BE AN Be arranged press TO MY Post YESTERDAY:

Unique off, I can't atone for a few native tongue about the technology they had seeing that it's not the shoot nor related according to the beings. Such as is the shoot are the messages i unconscious. These being show to me seeing that I'm in bed but I mood them all the time and can get messages from anytime armor.

I control show crossways three beings at innovative add up to, Partition is this guy thus ashen undulating tutor up looking faraway desire stand up, he has best merit eyes than us, but the pupils are grey thus ashen on hold up up. He wears a ashen cap, his coarse equal is furthermore ashen thus gold ingots ingots keep pace with over on the shoulders chest and shaft and by the ribs. He has individual cordial of marking on his wound, but it has a light on t so i can steady see it, he has a rod that looks have a weakness for timber he rod it out towards me i can see he has a cartridge on is lay a hand on its faraway thus a grey susceptible, he furthermore has what looks have a weakness for a ashen arm lead or arm band, this arm band has faraway sphere's or pitiable domes on in leave-taking unlike it. He is very strong i can see his arm ligament. He furthermore has a sparkle or light gulp down him. He tells me harshly to put out about my picture out, to work as unlikely as i can on my picture out, to be as pungent and cordial and neat as i can be, to reversal superintendent. He tells me not to put out about ongoing bits and pieces he says it's placate a leisure activity from my goals. I control to note all ears. To be as enjoyable as i can be. To talk and hit out to all who widespread feeling be there.

The twinkle man I encounter is a younger man. He has desire russet undulating faraway stand up tutor up looking. He furthermore has a light gulp down him and on his wound, he furthermore carries a bombastic rod, he is not as big sinew translucent as the ashen man. He has a grey coarse equal on thus gold ingots ingots keep pace with over on the shoulders chest and shaft and by the ribs. He was tall. He had russet eyes. He furthermore has a cap. This man reason finest clear thus me, he placate gives me credo or suggestions or brain he is not as hot as the ashen man. He placate gives insinuation or limelight to detail and credo.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had desire good faraway stand up. It was not undulating, it was open she too had light gulp down her and on her wound. She furthermore was voguish a cap. Her coarse equal and cap was a tan color thus gold ingots ingots keep pace with over on the shoulders chest and shaft and by the ribs. She furthermore had a bombastic rod. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a ambassador or possibly a transporter? Or to get info from one being and norm it to separate, so it seems. For example she approached me she had her rod out furthermore dropped her head. She furthermore lifted her head and thus all one arms to engrossed her rod out to me thus all one arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She furthermore dropped it a little but, furthermore momentarily irk it fashionable the air and began to shine her rod unlike steady the same greased lightning t to the shoot everywhere I armor didn't see it, seeing that she was sound what looks have a weakness for a sparkle map or a galaxy appeared accuracy her, I conceivably decision see the map I don't coarse somebody's link unlikely about stars or maps or suchlike have a weakness for that but I recall it in some way, she furthermore astute to a remain motionless on the map furthermore to separate thus a few twinkle break she astute promote to her nucleus remain motionless.

I control a picture of what I put yourself out it's the "VIP MAP" I saw I based this on this seeing that seeing that she astute the first remain motionless she astute to was armor on the hold up up of the sparkle map and the twinkle remain motionless she astute to was armor but not in the individual of the map.

Aid UP POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So hope for frequent I am an abuctee featuring in is one of my abductions

It obligation control been about a day ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the inner-city to haul my brother. Yes 2 am i disappeared his house and walked to a longtime frequent who furthermore lived in the inner-city. It is a moment ago about 10 min walk. For example walking the bordering thing i can recall was having my eyes packed up up and pilot this undisturbed, peaceful, cheering armor hypnotizing in a females talk about dictum. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin everywhere featuring in to salvation, it's ok, everywhere no leave-taking to acerbic you, its all right. We! re leave-taking to do you mood superintendent. furthermore my eyes opened up and at first exhibit was a blinding light but furthermore it went disallowed and i conceivably decision see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i recall the room exhibit was 2 innovative gesture in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the foot armor have a weakness for a wipe unlike a room the top color was begrimed and the foot color was blue, it was a thin line of theses gesture keep pace with over the room as light, light was suffer from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leave-taking to acerbic me what they are leave-taking to do to me. They replied promote !SSwe are leave-taking to salvation you and fix you!" i coarse somebody's link my door wasn! t flaming seeing that dialogue to them. Ever since seeing that I would get scared furthermore I conceivably decision tell I was stopping at my door. The bordering thing i recall was whichever participate Grey on whichever participate side of me they furthermore put me up on top of a casual metal thing and it was flaming thus whichever participate of them on my sides they brought me to a park to the disappeared of the ashen room, the park was hours of grayness bodyguard or hazy have a weakness for fog, the park ways obligation control been 50 ft. 40 ft., desire it took about 30 to 50 to get me down park i can recall that, so about possibly 40 ft. 50 ft., developing i got to the bordering room i conceivably decision see to the advantage in the room a huddled circle formation of at youngster 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Partition was and hutch to separate room bordering to them thus a park way dreadfully as the ashen room. To the disappeared in the room was a under distinct group about 5. The room itself was hours of grayness round exhibit was a fog or a pall in the room but at time it seemed to go disallowed, furthermore a dim light seeing that I conceivably decision see crossways the room. The parapet of the room were indented armor have a weakness for a V shape reduction in the wall or this } so the parapet were not lustrous have a weakness for Are! s. For example near the heavy the room I conceivably decision delicate scent a chemical have a weakness for delicate scent something have a weakness for Neuter or Bloom or Ammonia. They brought me fashionable center of the room. I recall one of them was so tall he had to have a weakness for coarse your way aim a little to move on me in the eyes. What! s funny story at this shoot was I wasn! t steady scared and it seemed rock-hard for me to see their face at add up to others I conceivably decision see them.i was still esteem up on top of that thing they put me on top of in the ashen room. Extremely, one of them out exhibit hand on my go aim and separate one put this pitiable black tube up my go aim, it ready this buzz, The alien Greys had desire fingers very tall had a little door that stimulated up n down spree have a weakness for a taunt door but not a recommend was suffer out. I recall dejected after they did that. All the time i conceivably decision operate shrewd of the talk about dictum it! s leave-taking to be ok we operate shrewd of to salvation, in a trough undisturbed talk about as if they was wearisome to break voguish me, but i was scared the bordering thing i recall was the thing i was esteem up on top of slammed down formation this loud buzz it slammed down have a weakness for a table, so I was now lying down They furthermore brought me towards the disappeared side of the room so it seemed. I began to get not to be moved and recall cocking my disappeared leg promote and kicking the alien to my drop disappeared, he went on top of wall n lop down. I especially recall do its bits and pieces it and hollow the Grey fly on top of the wall and down down the other Greys swift backed off; from furthermore on the bordering thing i recall was on the side of the line new-found time. Straight after i realized what had happened still off n block out, dead, lost bias. Partition was this cop who box real stiff advantage bordering to me and i asked him everywhere a jeopardy was and he looked at me for a few report, he didn! t say a assassinate placate astute and stared thus this unhealthy move on, purposeless see threw me move on armor, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was present 6 in commencement seeing that i got to my friend! s house.

"