Ufo Sighting In Palm Bay
UFO SIGHTING IN PALM BAY, FLORIDA ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - AT APPROX 2020 HRS OBSERVED AN ORANGE GLOBE/FIREBALL IN NE SKY THEN 4 OTHER LIGHTS FORMING DIAMOND

Working in Sunroom I noticed a bright orange orb/globe in the NE sky by the tree line at approx 55 to 60 degrees on the horizon looked like the sun but much smaller kind of like the flame of a rocket seen from below. Once I stopped what I was doing and further looked saw four additional lights appear to the north directly behind the orange orb and they moved in unison... Thought I was seeing things and that it was possibly some kind of reflection so I called the wife to come out and when we both returned to the same approximate viewing area to look all of the lights seen were at a greater height approx 70 degrees on the horizon moving to the east and through the cloud cover. When I first noticed the object, I thought perhaps it was a satellite or the International Space Station and just the setting sun causing a reflection, but the other four lights that then appeared and seemed to trail the first made me suspect of that explanation. On the north to south trajectory they did not appear to move fast - just steady, but when going to the east and gaining altitude the speed appeared to at least double. No real reaction except that it seemed weird to observe something like this like some kind of weird sci-fi flick. I would think there has to be some kind of rationale explanation, if it had just been the orange orb/globe than I suppose it was the sun reflecting on something The four white lights in a diamond pattern, which stayed in unison with it, are what threw my wife and I a curve. We lost sight of the objects in the movement to the east and the increase in elevation when finally blocked by cloud formation.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.