Huge Triangle Ufo Reported Hovering Over Missouri Home Ufo News

By Roger Marsh

The Examiner

11-30-12


A Raytown, MO, witness reported watching a "black triangle object with three pulsating lights and one center light" hovering about twice the tree top level at 4:25 a.m. on November 30, 2012....

... "The object was black, darker than the night sky with the exception of three very bright pulsating lights at each corner and a large bright center light. The lights changed colors but did not appear to have any pattern to the movement. The object was absolutely huge. It easily covered the entire house and then some."

The witness attempted to photograph the object, but could not get a cell phone to work.

"I quickly made a sketch of what I was seeing on a receipt that I had in my car. The object started to move slowly and when I went to try and get my cell phone to work again and I looked up, the object was gone. There was no engine noise whatsoever and it was just gone."...

Continue Reading...

See Also:


Large Triangle over Cosford/Shawbury

Triangle UFO Over Gilbert Arizona VIDEO UFO NEWS


Massachusetts Witness Describes Silent Triangle UFO Encounter UFO NEWS

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>



Origin: project-ufo.blogspot.com