Ufo Sighting In Canandaigua New York On October 15Th 1970 Appeared Slightly Over The Power Lines Rust Colored
UFO SIGHTING IN CANANDAIGUA, NEW YORK ON OCTOBER 15TH 1970 - APPEARED SLIGHTLY OVER THE POWER LINES. RUST COLORED,BOOMERANG SHAPED,RIBS APPARENT,DISAPPEARED W/B WITH NO SOUND. ABOUT 40 FT WINGSPAN.

while traveling eb on a rural road in upstate NY in the fall of 1970 I observed something coming at me ( wb) just above the power lines ( about 60 ft) My wife and my 2 1/2 y/o son were with me. As I slowed down and pulled of to the shoulder, the ufo was in front of me but going only about 15 mph in the opposite direction (wb) I stepped out of the car and observed a rust colored, flying wing shape ( or boomerang) craft just above the power lines ( about 50 ft ) It had lights but I do not recall what color or how many. My wife was now yelling at me to get back in the car. I did not. I watched as it passed over emitting no sound. as I turned to look at it going wb, it disappeard in about 1 second emitting no sound whatsoever and was gone in " blink of an eye'. I should have reported in in 1970 but back then it would have been ridiculed. i am much wiser now and truly believe in UFO's. There is just too much evidence to just look the other way. thank you for your time. RR Butler

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.